- IMACD’s coordination (Install, Move, Add, Change, Delete) – Any logical & physical change into connectivity infrastructure
- IP management: allocating the IP addresses for new offices
- Consultancy on VPN solutions
- Guideline execution – overseeing the execution of the project and to ensure that it follows solution guide
- Involvement into connectivity architectural development
- Ownership of the network connectivity design
- Respective connectivity documentation updates (cookbooks, test plans, troubleshooting & solution guides, service descriptions)
- Contribution into incident & problem management by coordinating provider’s WAN/LAN/Wi-Fi based on their findings steer the appropriate action to the resolution of the incident. Not difficult incidents handled by providers themselves, action required on complex incidents where not clear in which area issue resides.
- Fluent english
- Understanding of BGP routing protocol.
- LAN area understanding of switching, routing protocol OSPF/EIGRP, static routing and redistribution, route summarization, FHRP protocol HSRP/VR RP, GRE/IPsec tunneling, advantage of understanding the WIfi concept/Aruba RAP solution.
- Load balancing F5, NAT concept
- Experience of SD-WAN technologies
- German language