Purpose of the job:
The group, in which the .NET developer will work in, develops reusable designs, solutions, libraries and frameworks used in systems throughout the company. They also provide technical expertise in all aspects of computing in the form of consultation and design advice to development teams. This means that the team requires developers with strong technical skills and some experience to understand the implications of their design decisions and good understanding of current best practices in enterprise application architecture, software design and code development.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, good understanding of computer science concepts
- Strong OO fundamentals
- Strong core .NET knowledge (CLR, type system basics, generics, automatic memory management, assemblies and deployment, threading and asynchrony)
- Strong WPF knowledge, experience with MVVM (should include some with Prism, Caliburn.Micro or equivalent WPF frameworks)
- Understanding how testing and documentation are integral to delivering high quality solutions
- Technical and curious nature: keen to dig beneath the surface to understand how things work, why they are a certain way and what the design trade-offs were
- Take the initiative to propose ideas and air concerns in order to take technical ownership to drive the areas they work on
- Desire to work with other bright, motivated people, contribute to technical discussions, and continue to learn
What our Client offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Provide a challenging, yet gratifying experience in designing and developing components and systems for use by thousands of other developers.