.NET Developer (senior)
.NET Developer (senior)
Hungary (+36) • Budapest
Description of position:
We are looking for senior .NET Developers for our client's Budapest office.
• As a member of our client's growing development team, your primary task will be to participate in the development of our client's strategic product, their new, cloud-based product.
• While we add new features to our products, we started a multi-year project to refactor the underlying tech stack into a microservice architecture, which can serve our customers' increasing need for scalability, performance and high-availability. This assumes that you'll regularly find yourself discussing design and architectural questions with the other developers and participate in implementing them.
• We also have an innovation lab, where we try out new ideas as well as new technology. Our developers regularly participate in these experiments.
• In our growing development team we are dedicated to give juniors opportunities to prove their talent. We expect seniors to take responsibility in their development and guide them through their first steps.
• Experience in .NET development
• Solid understanding of the theoretical minimum of computer sciences (data structures, algorithms, complexity, design patterns, etc.) is a plus.
• Experience with microservices, scalable and HA systems, software security is a plus.
• Comparable experience with other programming languages is also fine.
• Good command of English knowledge (meetings are held in English)
• We're looking for excellence. One of our values is to pursue excellence by continuous learning, and we also find it important to share what we learnt with each other. We also believe that one of the best sources of learning is our own mistakes, and we encourage our developers to consider them as such rather than blaming each other.
What we offer:
• An inspiring working environment
• A competitive compensation package
Good command of English
Short company info:
Our client company established in 2004 and cited as one of the fastest growing companies in the translation technology sector. Their suite of products is helping thousands of skilled translators and hundreds of language service providers and enterprises across the world to improve their impact and performance.
By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.