Our well known international Client operating in the FMCG business aimed to grow at the moment is now looking for a
Key Account Manager
to support its activities in Hungary at a fast changing environment.
His main responsibilities will include:
- Defines sales objectives and operating profit.
- Implements sales, distribution, price, promotion policies and elements of category management
- Negotiates commercial terms, as well as annual terms.
- Analyses data concerning category development, own sales and margins.
- Maintains active contacts with decision makers in order to carry out business goals.
- Monitors the levels of stock, account receivables, competitors activities.
- Actively cooperates with Trade Marketing in order to create promotion activities.
- Reports according to the established rules and patterns.
- Executes merchandising and visibility standards of the company products.
The suitable candidate is characterised by the following:
- University degree - economics spec. preferred
- At least 4 years of successful experience in sales department as Key Account Manager in FMCG company - experience in marketing will be an asset
- Fluent English (oral and written) and native Hungarian (other CEE language is an advantage)
- Analitical thinking and full focus on Client
- Proactive, energetic and driven to success
- Able to work under own initiative