Our partner is an International Payroll company specialising in International payroll outsourcing. As an International Payroll Specialist you will have experience of managing international payrolls in a fast paced environment. This role will be responsible for the management of the full payroll process including receiving, validating, and completing payroll related data activities. The role will also take full ownership of all client communications, ensuring timely responses, follow through, and resolution of client enquiries.
As an International Payroll Specialist you will have experience of managing international payrolls in a fast pace environment. This role will be responsible for receiving, validating, and completing payroll related data activities in a fast paced, multi-country payroll processing environment.
- Establish, maintain, and develop strong and trusted client relationships that result in high client satisfaction, acting as a primary day to day contact for assigned clients
- To ensure timely receipt and delivery of payroll data in accordance with payroll schedules
- Engagement with local in-country payroll providers to meet delivery timelines while minimizing escalations
- Responsible for submission of all payroll data to required partners and/or clients
- On time receipt and delivery of net pay and payroll reports in line with agreed upon payroll schedules
- Ensure reconciliation and validation of data according to predefined payroll processing procedures and standards
- Managing enquiries from clients, internal regional service centres and local offices via our case management tool, ensuring full resolution in line with company Service Level Agreements.
- Develop and drive action plans and root cause analysis reports for issues, as required.
- Participate in the development of processes and procedures for the team in accordance with customer and business requirements.
- Detailed focus on quality, accuracy, and timeliness of payroll related activities as assigned.
- Additional duties as required.
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) of payroll process
- Adhere to SSAE16 compliance audit controls and requirements
- Must have payroll processing experience minimum 3 year
- Passion for service excellence
- Experience in multi-national shared service environment preferred
- An organised and methodical approach to work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Italian or Spanish or German or Spanish
- Strong relationship building skills
- Vendor management skills preferred but not required
- Strong to attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Responsible and professional attitude
- Accuracy with record keeping and reconciliation
- Advance excel skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Experience processing Global Payroll a plus
- CIPP Diploma a distinct advantage
- English primary language essential however other fluent language skills highly desirable
Tel: +36 1 8833 552
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése