Multilingual Junior Account Manager
On behalf of one of our multinational partners, we are looking for multilingual junior account managers. The role holder is responsible for coordinating complex international bidding and pricing processes. The candidate will have the chance to work with key stakeholders as well.
Great responsibility and ownership comes with the role while having the opportunity to grow within the organisation.
- Managing the bidding, pricing and commercial projects end to end with involving other internal teams
- Responsible for setting up the proposal and the strategy
- Candidate may take part in customer facing negotiation meetings and calls
- Being fully responsible for the bids in scope with managing time and prioritizing accordingly
- Contributing to the ongoing development of processes and tools, promoting new initiatives
- Strong command of English is a must (equivalent to C1 or above) AND additional strong German/Italian/Spanish/Dutch/French language knowledge
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in purchasing, sales, customer service, or commercial area
- Ability to work in a changing environment
- Project management experience is an advantage
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good MS Office knowledge
If you are interested to learn more about the position please submit your English resume in Word format to the e-mail address below.