If you are enthusiastic to work in an international environment, and would like to use your language skills, please do not hesitate to apply for this opportunity.
Our multinational client has a growing office in Debrecen and they would like to grow their business. Currently they are looking for multilingual candidates who would be responsible for client communication and problem solving tasks.
- Maintain a quality business relationship with all customers
- Provide high level professional services in an efficient manner
- Make effective use of procedural, informational, and technical documentation
- Assist customers with the implementation and usage of client specific software including advising clients on the set up of the software application manager ensuring full utilization of the solution
- Assist the Order Management team with renewal processing by manually deactivating client accounts
- Support Product Development by tracking bugs, enhancement requests and typical client technical architecture to improve the product
- Respond to customer queries via a variety of mediums including phone, email, chat and CRM tickets
- Partner with the Instructional Success team to provide occasional online training for our client’s software
- Analyze, diagnose and troubleshoot technical support requests
- Provide timely resolution to customers experiencing common technical issues
- Utilize sales CRM systems to provide up to date information to customers and track order histories.
- Ensure all incidents are documented within the CRM system
- Ensure customers are satisfied with the client’s products and service
- Fluent in English plus: Dutch/French/Spanish/Swedish knowledge
- Exceptional customer service and people skills
- Experience in Business to Business environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge/experience with technical applications for government, corporation, and educational entities would be an advantage
- Strong work ethic, dependable, and flexibility to work overtime
- Completion of college level work, industry certifications or equivalent work experience a plus
- 1-3 years support or directly related experience
- Willingness to learn
Working Hours: depends on the language skills
Apply directly to Réka Nagy, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 579
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése