Would you like to join to a multinational company? Would you like to join to a diverse team where you can support customers on different languages?
Our client is a leading global provider of mobility solutions. Across EMEA, they operate industries leading brands. Firmly established as a leader in the vehicle rental industry, their history of focusing on customers, their people, growth, innovation and efficiency drives impressive bottom line success and has delivered strong year on year results.
The professional would be in contact with clients to help and support the regarding various issues. I’m looking for a new employee who is ready to join to a new team, and speaks fluent Dutch/French/German/Spanish and would like to join to a growing team.
· Managing the relationship with customers, partners.
· Handling complaints and questions received from customers on phone and in writing.
· Precise administration of incoming issues and their progress
· Helping in updating the process documentations, following-up and recording changes, contributing to recognize the opportunities of improving processes
- Minimum high school education (University or College degree are an advantage)
- Advanced knowledge of Dutch/French/German/Spanish and at least intermediate English (verbal, written)
- Customer service experience, preferably in a customer facing, front line environment (experience in Shared Service environment is an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills written and oral
- Outstanding customer orientation and problem solving skills
- Team attitude
- Ability to prioritise in a faced paced environment
- Ability to take initiative
- Logical and proactive thinking
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel with confidence