- Monitor, troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by customers or by Event Management tools within Azure
- Work directly with internal and external customers to drive their technical issues to successful resolution
- Maintain clear, concise, and thorough documentation regarding issue resolution activities
- Create / Develop / Script and maintain installation runbooks
- Install / deploy and automate application middleware following runbooks
- Contribute to the team knowledge base
- Escalate technical issues per process to senior engineering resources within the team
- Provide clear and professional communications to both internal and external customers
- Install / deploy and operate loadbalancing mechanisms
- Maintain and execute disaster recovery plans
- Configure Application and middleware parameters
- Provisioning and configuration of server, storage, network, firewall and compute platform services
- Preparation and participation in change management and change planing
- Preparation and participation in problem management and problem resolution process
- Incident-Management on application level
- University/College degree or comparable education with professional experience
- DevOps mentality
- Experience in Azure products and services specific to IoT Products
- Experienced Windows or Linux skills
- Intermediate or higher Power Shell scripting skills (solid knowledge on other scripting language is an advantage)
- ARM Scripts (Azure Resource Management Scripts)
- Understanding of network fundamentals
- Impeccable customer support and interaction skills
- Very good communication skills, Team worker.
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
- ITIL knowledge
- At least 2 years work experience in application or infrastructure management / software development
- Understanding the basics of agile methodology (SCRUM, KANBAN)
- Confirmation of participation in a course "Azure Fundamentals"
- Confirmation of participation in a course "Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions"
- Confirmation of participation in a course "Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions"
- Understanding or certification in ITIL is an advantage.
- German is an advantage
- At least 3 - 4 years work experience in application management
- Certified agile developer is an advantage (SCRUM, KANBAN)
- Basic understanding of routing and switching protocols