Microbiology Laboratory Team Leader
Microbiology laboratory team leader position is open at our growing multinational company in Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg.
Your primary tasks/responsibilities:
- your time will be split with about 70% microbiology specialist task and 30% on team management,
- leading the daily work of microbiology laboratory team,
- manage, improve and document the processes in clean rooms / zones of Coloplast Nyírbátor from quality point of view,
- ensure the compliance with requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 13485,
- support the HR department with trainings to the new employes and external suppliers about clean-room requirements and rules,
- professional support for other departments in case of new implementation, modification, change or any other open issue regarding local production or production support,
- ensure and control the using of all relevant rules, standards, GMP standards and procedures in relation with production in clean room/ zone,
- prepare / translate, improve and maintain the quality documents for clean room / zone and laboratory,
- plan and supervise the calibration and validaton of laboratory tools and equipments,
- manage and maintain the NCRs in case of founding non-conformities in relation of microbiological requirements; make root cause analyses implement and document actions,
- daily contact with all relevant local department and support functions at Denmark,
- prepare reports about results, represent the local laboratory in laboratory meetings.
- microbiologist - university degree,
- knowledge of relevant standards and rules,
- quality experience,
- advanced written and verbal level in English,
- user knowledge of computer (MS Office, MS Project).
- experience in leading laboratory
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.