Looking to unlock your creativity?
We’re unique. Are you?
At art’otel Budapest we are on the lookout for an
M&E SALES MANAGER!
Key tasks & responsibilities
Under the direct leadership of the Director of Sales:
- Increase conference/meeting business through establishing and maintain good relationships with a number of clients
- Develop new business wherever possible from conference market segments and sources of business
- Achieve the set number of relevant business targets
- Prepare quotations/proposal for meetings and F&B functions
- Organize show rounds of the property and visit partners
- Share all relevant information with operating team
- Complete weekly schedule, sales report and all other admin activities
What we are looking for
- university/college degree
- several years of similar professional experience preferably in a hotel environment
- posses a good command of English and preferably another language
- excellent (inter)personal and communication skills and customer-oriented attitude
Art’otel Budapest is a four star design hotel located in the center of Budapest, right at the riverside with a breathtaking panorama. The hotel is decorated by the artwork of Donald Sultan contemporary artist.
About art’otel and PPHE Hotel Group
Art’otel is a contemporary collection of hotels located in cosmopolitan centres across Europe that fuse exceptional architectural style with art-inspired interiors. Our teams create an atmosphere that is relaxed and informal, but always professional.
An innovative hotel brand, art’otel is part of PPHE Hotel Group Limited, which owns, leases, develops, operates and franchises full-service upscale and lifestyle hotels, predominantly in Europe.
Think you have what we’re looking for?
If you think you have the skills we need, and the creativity to match, we’d like to catch up with you.
Please send your application including your CV along with a cover letter and your salary expectation by clicking on the "Jelentkezés" button.