Your new role
The Material Coordinator will be responsible for the day to day materials management operations within the Catheter Laboratories and Operating rooms for a private Hospital in Budapest, as well as for ensuring that the local booking of delivered stock and consumption reporting is accurate and conforms to work instructions and good practice. Managing new product entries and obsolescence reporting will be a key requirement. Ensuring product availability in a timely manner and managing stock levels and expirations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good English language skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Methodical & Accurate personality
- Good communication skills
- Ability to self manage time and prioritize workload
- Experience of working in the Healthcare sector /Nurses are welcome/ Or
- Experience in working in Supply Chain
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary package
Exciting challenges and a dynamic environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.