Alcoa (NYSE: AA) is a global industry leader in bauxite, alumina and aluminum products, with a strong portfolio of value-added cast and rolled products and substantial energy assets. Alcoa is built on a foundation of strong values and operating excellence dating back nearly 130 years to the world-changing discovery that made aluminum an affordable and vital part of modern life. Since inventing the aluminum industry, and throughout our history, our talented Alcoans have followed on with breakthrough innovations and best practices that have led to efficiency, safety, sustainability and stronger communities wherever we operate.
We act with integrity, operate with excellence and care for people.
When you come to our office, you can see it. The moment you meet one of our internal customers, you believe it. And when you talk to anyone from our team, you want to be a part of it. Welcome to Alcoa!
Master Data Steward
Alcoa’s Global Shared Services Centre is located in Székesfehérvár, providing Finance, Procurement and People services for Europe, USA, Australia and Canada.
- Manage and validate database related requests for Australia, Europe and North America for different Master Data areas (e.g. Item, Supplier, Customer) according to the procedures
- Evaluate, enrich data and enter into the Oracle database
- Deliver integrated service across the business
- Prepare and maintain detailed documentation for the processes
- Administer data requests from local sites and distribute new, enriched data to the Oracle system
- Assist with data cleansing
- Perform analysis and run queries on the master database
- Work closely with local data stakeholders, procurement and sales
- Keep contact with suppliers and key stakeholders over the phone
- University or college degree
- Advanced level English knowledge, both written and spoken
- At least 1 to 3 years working experience in an administrative field, preferably related to master data, or procurement
- Advanced MS-Office and data management skills
- Advance Excel knowledge (use of VBA macros and logical functions like vlookup, if etc.)
- Strong analytical and problemsolving skills, backed up with excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and focus on quality
- Able to follow the work instructrions and guidelines to detail
- Able to quickly understand complex systems and processes
- Strong customer focus, team player and positive attitude
- Any level of Spanish or Portugese or French language skills
- Oracle experience
Asszisztencia / Adminisztráció > Adatrögzítő, Adminisztrátor
IT / Informatika > Adatbázis adminisztrátor, Adatbázis elemző, Adatfeldolgozó szakember
|Minimális tapasztalat||1 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|