BP – a different perspective on commitment.
A workplace focused on you, providing stability and partnership, career opportunities, remote working options alongside the best training package available. A company valuing excellence, integrity, diversity and fun. Explore your potential with us and join team BP today as:
Master Data Process and Project Expert
BP has established a Business Service Centre ("BSC") in Budapest which provides Finance, Customer Service and Operational Procurement services to all Refining and Marketing ("R&M") businesses in Europe. The BSC provides the opportunity to combine activities dispersed across different locations, and support the standardization and simplification of processes in one location. The BSC started operating in September 2009, since than we hired 2000 colleagues. We are continuously growing and we look for experienced professionals to contribute to our success.
The Global Data Management team is expanding and we are looking to recruit people who are interested in data management and project delivery to join as a Master Data Process Specialist/Expert, supporting our Procure to Pay Master Data Manager. Working as part of a global team, the role will support our operations across the global, defining and governing the creation and management of master data, including vendor and customer records.
IF YOU JOIN OUR DATA MANAGEMENT TEAM, YOU MAY HAVE THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process Governance & Operational Integrity: defining our process and data standards and ensuring their implementation, leading governance and change reviews
- Process Analysis & Improvement Identification: reviewing, investigating, developing and delivering improvements to our master data creation and management processes to optimise and standardise their delivery.
- Process Standardisation: work with operations teams, IT and BP business teams to educate, enforce and develop global process standards, including regular data quality monitoring and cleansing activities.
- Centre of Expertise:developing the knowledge to advise other process teams on business impact of master data changes and leading process advisory groups.
IN A MASTER DATA PROCESS EXPERT ROLE WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Significant experience in business services, outsourcing or similar organisation
- Experience in high level stakeholder management
- Business/Process Analysis experience, preferably with strong user interaction
- Experience in project and change management methodologies and financial/operational control practices
- Strong knowledge of tools and systems associated with Master Data, data gathering, compilation and analysis
- Ability to communicate with varying levels within the organisation, internal and external to GBS
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate with individuals across multiple disciplines, cultures and geographies, across organizational boundaries and levels within BP our business partners
If you are interested in this position, learn more on.
Beszerzés / Logisztika / Szállítás
IT / Informatika
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Pénzügyi szakember
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés > Gazdasági elemző
|Minimális tapasztalat||1 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozott idejű|