Currently we are looking for a
Master Data Co-ordinator
Roles and responsibilities:
• You will be a part of a small dynamic team in the supply chain organization.
• You will have the responsibility of the Item master data flow from internally and externally procured materials into SAP, Item master data maintenance and Item master data quality.
• The position requires liaison with internal planning, finance and logistical departments as well as global production sites and sales companies. You will work with many different types of people and the candidate must possess excellent communication skills.
We are looking for a person who:
• Is motivated by creating results.
• Is self-driven however a team player.
• Has a great sense of humor.
• Has strong analytical skills.
• Has the ability to keep it simple and prioritize what is most important.
Furthermore we expect that you:
• Enjoy servicing multiple customers
• Are able to handle conflicts
• Are able to prioritize tasks
• Capable of multitasking and handling a complex working environment
• Super user in excel
• Fluent in English
• Previous work experience in Master data,
• Previous work experience in Supply Chain or customer service in SAP
What we offer:
• A job with good possibilities and friendly colleagues.
If you are interested in the vacancy please send us your CV!