Master Data Analyst
On behalf of our multinational client, we are looking for a Master Data Analyst who will be responsible for providing Master Data Services to the company's corporate and its subsidiaries. Beside the operative tasks, you will be assigned to take pa
Pozíció leírása / Job description
On behalf of our multinational client, we are looking for a Master Data Analyst who will be responsible for providing Master Data Services to the company's corporate and its subsidiaries. Beside the operative tasks, you will be assigned to take part in exciting project works.
If you would like to help the company to reach its goals, do not hesitate to apply!
• Maintain the company's corporate master data in defined systems to include: Vendor, Customer, Accounts, Department, Business Units, Product Code, Projects, Items, System Access and associated hierarchies.
• Prepare and sort source documents, identify and interpret data to be entered.
• Validate and enter data as defined by set policies and procedures, detect data discrepancies and make necessary corrections to information entered.
• Work with the appropriate parties to resolve any problems arising from daily operational activities without further escalation.
• Will be required to interact with multiple users for obtaining sign-offs on data.
• Prepare regular and special periodic reports for MDM internal use.
• Participate in projects when the need arises. Support integration activities for acquisitions including participation on integration teams, assessment of mass data uploads, tools and approach for deployment. Identify timelines and related milestones for integration activities, etc. Act as Project receiver, i.e. attend the regular project meetings and act as contact person for EAS Consulting.
• Testing, data load, data validation, update the existing data maintenance process according to the new requirements
• Train MDM Team about the new processes, or changes in the existing process
• Regularly inform MDM Leadership about the progress, news; escalate when and where necessary
Elvárások / Requirements
• Fluent English language knowledge
• 2 years + applicable experience working with Master Data and /or transaction processing, ideally in a shared services environment.
• A general understanding of financial applications and Master Data Management and the flow of information through an organization is critical. configuration, tasks, and team member rules. Processes: familiar with contracting processes in Ariba)
• Strong knowledge of MS Office Tools, excellent reporting skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, understands and is process orientated.
• Controls and audit experience are desired.
Amit kínálunk / Offer
• Opportunity to join a successful multinational company
• Career development opportunity in a quickly growing organization in an environment full of young colleagues
• Excellent training opportunities
• Decent salary and compensation package