Markets Quantitative Analysis Intern (Summer)Mind-Diák Szövetkezet
Régió: XIII. kerület
Jelentkezési határidő: 2020.01.17.
Markets Quantitative Analysis Intern (Summer)
Markets Quantitative Analysis Department (MQA) is a division of the Global Markets business within Citi and has responsibility for providing the analytical models which are used for pricing securities and risk managing the Firm’s positions throughout the Markets.
- you are currently completing a BSc/MSc/PhD at a Hungarian institution in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics
- Finance, Economics, or similar
- you have excellent numerical and analytical skills, and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- you have knowledge of programming/scripting languages such as C++ or Python
- you have excellent verbal and written English
- 40 hours / week
What we offer
- Gross 1600Ft/ hours
- Opportunity to get to know the full range of institutional and investment banking products
- Learning experience
- Transparent career routes
- International opportunities
- Creative, inspiring multinational working environment
How to apply
If you are interested in this position please fil the form below and click "apply".