Marketing Specialist (Digital) - London
The changes and developments Network Rail are making to Britain's railway are set to make a massive difference to passengers and freight users alike. A rejuvenated King's Cross; Europe's largest civil engineering project, Crossrail; the electrification of lines - there are lots of stories to tell.
Our Property team plays its part by generating sustainable income from our estate for re-investment in the rail infrastructure. Their diverse portfolio encompasses all 'non-operational' property while their mission is to provide high quality professional property expertise that reduces industry costs, improves the passenger experience, and creates great places for people, businesses and communities to thrive.
This role has the fantastic opportunity to drive our digital communications via web and social media channels promoting property lead initiatives from station events to property developments.
- The role is responsible for developing, planning and implementing an integrated property marketing and communications digital strategy that's consistent and compliant with corporate policy.
- It also means building strong stakeholder relationships internally and externally to help deliver the team's marketing and communications objectives.
- Conducting regular reviews of marketing and communications messages, methodologies, processes and tools and reporting back on their relevance and effectiveness will be important too.
- In summary, you'll be the team's digital 'go-to' professional - the person we rely on to make sure our communications hit the spot and that relevant policies and standards are followed.
- As well as a professional marketing qualification, you'll need substantial experience in digital B2B & B2C marketing and communications management within a retail or property setting.
- You'll also need strong influencing and presenting skills and the credibility to work effectively with senior managers and directors.
- A proven ability to interpret business needs and understand and promote complex and sensitive issues persuasively is vital too, as are good planning and financial skills.
- As comfortable delivering projects on time and to budget as you are directing and managing agency support, your understanding of brand development management and how communications, marketing and research combine will positively thrive.
Network Rail is a not-for-dividend organisation and all of the profits from our commercial activities are reinvested in the railway, helping to reduce the cost of rail travel to the fare and tax payer, and supporting the creation of a better railway for a better Britain.
To apply, please click on the apply button to visit our website.
Closing date: 29 August 2014.
Network Rail welcomes applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, disability or gender and is committed to interviewing all applicants who declare a disability and meet the essential criteria advertised. We are striving to achieve the 'two ticks' disability symbol and to create a workforce as diverse as the communities we serve.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />