- Midio Hungary Kft. (Marionnaud Parfumeries Magyarország)
- Budapest, Pest
A hirdetés 1023 napja lejárt
Marionnaud, Europe is the largest perfumeries & cosmetics retailer, has built a reputation on accessibility.
Today, Marionnaud has over 1,200 stores in 11 countries across Europe.
Our mission is to attract our customers with offering them a reaI customer experience.
Marionnaud Hungary is currently looking for an experienced and motivated person from retail sector for the following role:
Develop marketing policy and objectives, contribution to strategic plan in line with the Group strategy.
The role includes branding, planning, advertising, public relations, CRM, social media and sponsorship.
Implementation of international and local Marionnaud marketing policies and objectives
- Develop and implement a strong marketing plan for the company, both for the brick-and-mortar stores and the E-store
- Develop and implement CRM strategy
- Assess market potential and growth prospects for both product and services
- Monitor competitors’ prices and activities, perform other monitoring operations: points of sale, media, market share, brand tracking survey
- Analyse and report the results of actions undertaken in the magazine, in the media and on the internet
- Implement strategic decisions: definition of target action plans, performance of monitoring operations, monitoring the results of each activity
- Collaborate with suppliers and marketing services’ providers, assess their operations, negotiate about terms and conditions of services
- Lead, guide and develop marketing team employees, encourage staff initiatives
- Perform other duties in line with Managing Director’s instructions
- University degree in marketing/economics
- Experience in developing marketing plans, managing budgets, event management, CRM, e-commerce
- Experience in retail is a must
- Experience in managing teams
- Team player and able to connect people
- Fluent English
- Persuading skills, excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical background
Should you be interested in the above position, please send your CV both Hungarian and English with your salary expectation to the following address.