Seeking a talented pharmaceutical marketing leader to join the Hungarian management team of our global pharmaceutical client.
The purpose of the Marketing Director role is to lead all marketing activities of Rx portfolio on country level.
• Direct long term and short term marketing strategy in order to increase market share growth and optimize profitability.
• Provide leadership to customer insights and market analytics activities.
• Identify opportunities for business/portfolio development.
• Develop and maintain effective relationship with Key Opinion Leaders to support brand strategies.
• Direct long-term commercial strategy for Rx portfolio including pricing.
• Develop brand vision and strategy to gain competitive advantage and achieve financial objectives.
• Lead internal and external brand communication.
• Lead the development of new marketing practices.
• Inspire and motivate the Marketing Team through effective coordination, training and allocation of resources.
• People management responsibilities for marketing team including hiring, retention and development of staff.
• Ensure that all marketing activities are in compliance with ethical, quality and regulatory requirements.
• Develop synergies across portfolios and brands.
• University degree in Business, Marketing and/or Medical Sciences
• Native Hungarian and fluent English
• Demonstrable pharmaceutical marketing leadership experience including proven track record in product/brand management
• Achieved people manager
Please click Apply now submit your CV or contact Peter Sitte for further information.
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest