Marketing Consultant - Hertfordshire, St. Albans, AL1 1
We are looking for a self - motivated, energetic and driven Marketing Consultant to join our existing team.
Confidence with a professional and clear telephone manner are key requirements for this role as well as the ability to comfortably engage with high net worth individuals. Mainly telephone based, the role will involve phone and email follow ups and a large degree of diary and data management. The ability to successfully conduct market research is desirable but not necessary.
- Making outbound calls on a daily basis to prospective clients, selling the benefits of the services offered by our Client with the aim of booking a meeting.
- Diary management, recording of data.
- Rescheduling meetings as required and updating and maintaining the tracking records for each appointment.
- The option to do research and produce prospect contact numbers for our Client.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Target driven, self-motivated, resilient and a good team player.
- Confident with the ability to engage with individuals at a very high professional level.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to dial in excess of 100+ numbers per day.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Suitable for a recent graduate with an interest in the finance sector or an individual with 2 years sales/telesales related experience in a fast-paced environment is desirable
Basic plus performance related commission structure. Realistic and uncapped OTE of £20,000+ pro rata per annum plus bonuses.
Fees earned from market research will be in addition to the OTE and bonuses.
St Albans based - close to public transport.
On-going training and support is given.
Flexible Working Hours
Monday to Friday - 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Telesales, Sales executive, appointment maker, sales consultant, telemarketing