Marketing Automation Specialist
We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.
From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do—on a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
As a Marketing Automation Specialist you need to understand how to accelerate growth by creating scalable marketing programs through automation. You have a passion for digital marketing and operational efficiency driving revenue through automation, create platform independent HTML/CSS templates optimised for deliverability.
- Coordinate with the client to prepare and launch email campaigns (from campaign assets development to performance analysis)
- Delivering reports and presentations for campaign success evaluation
- Optimizing materials for campaign tracking and attribution
- Developing optimised html landing pages and emails for mobile/desktop viewing
- Launch campaigns using A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email and online platforms.
- Measure results and optimize the nurture tracks for various segments to convert leads to customers
- Data management according to GDPR/CASL compliance standards
- Strong command of English and communication skills (Spoken and written)
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Confident HTML / CSS knowledge
- Previous experience on the field of digital marketing / marketing automation / email marketing
- Moderate knowledge of Salesforce.com (or another CRM tool)
- Solid understanding of workflow processes and systems to optimize marketing and sales productivity.
- Ability to work cooperatively across departments
- Strong understanding and previous work experience with Microsoft office package.
- Understanding of modern online marketing techniques
- Tech savvy and analytical mindset covering online marketing tools
- Knowledge of marketing automation and email marketing best practices
- Experience with marketing automation/email service provider or tool (Marketo preferred / Hubspot/ Eloqua / Pardot and/or other email campaign tools)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit Link megjelenítése. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
IT / Informatika > Programozó, Rendszerfejlesztő, Szoftver tanácsadó
Marketing / Reklám / Média / PR > Marketing elemző, Marketing szakértő
|Minimális tapasztalat||1 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|