Market access managerHAYS Hungary Kft.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.11.
Your new role
This position has responsibilities to implement the sales strategy of the OTC products whitin the mass market in Hungary to help the company to reach the sales goals. Support the work of the Head of Sales, and also to make the reporting. Implement the Product launches in collaboration with other departments.
- Developing and implementing in-store display plan and production, planning and handling POP and display materials,
- Managing BTL activities and promotions, monitoring stores and analyzing marketing trends, budget planning
- Develop yearly trade channel specific activation plan for our OTC brands
- Build centre of expertise for e-commerce activites: maintain direct contact with key customers, develop customer specific activation plan, monitor and evaluate results
- Develop pharmacy POS materials for their categories in line with brand and corporate strategies
- Provide continuous feedback and feedforward actions between Marketing, Store and HQ on needs, trends and successes
- Designing innovative tools to enhance trade visibility based on CRM insights
- Responsible for plan and conceive sales budget related to appointed accounts
- Actively manage revenue and activity projections on a regular basis
- Creating full market analysis and market awareness
- Working close with the Marketing and Supply Chain
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Marketing and Trade Marketing
- Retail experience is an advantage, but strong sales attitude is a must
- University or College degree in Economics / Marketing
- Experience in FMCG or pharmaceutical sales, OTC
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Confident MS Excel, Power Point knowledge
- Experience in design tools is a plus
- Category B driving license
- What you'll get in return
- Competitive compensation package
- Cafeteria, car, laptop, mobile - also for private usage
- Friendly, inclusive working environment
- Coaching and Development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.