Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy multitasking activities? Would you like to work for a multinational company?
We are looking for you if you speak Fluent English and meet the below requirements.
Help Desk Operator will be providing multilingual infrastructure and application support for an international customer. The Help Desk is the Single Point of Contact for the employees of our customer and all IT related problems will be reported to this team via email, phone, chat or web interface. The primary objective is the administration and translation of the incoming issues and requests. All problems, incidents or service requests should be resolved on the level of the service desk or escalated to higher level resolve groups.
Tools – Windows 7 operating system on desktop PC; Service Now ticketing tool; Share Point for document sharing; Outlook 2010 and Microsoft Office suite for communication and reporting; Microsoft Lync for chat; IP AVAYA phone system for managing the calls
• Call and Incident Handling
o Handle and document all incoming requests or incidents within the contractually agreed timeframes
o Provide technical assistance to user via phone, email or other channels
o Follow up on existing tickets and escalate unresolved cases to relevant support teams
o Manage personal and team backlog
• Knowledge management
o Learn and implement new technologies, tools, processes and policies, if required
o Document new technical solutions in knowledge base
o Document and share best practices with other colleagues; facilitate knowledge transfer whenever needed
• Fluent Mandarin language knowledge
• College or University Degree (or studies in progress)
• Relevant experience is an advantage but not necessary
• Good knowledge of Windows XP, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer or any other informatical system, which the specified task requires
• Capability to understand IT environment, basic knowledge about networks, Microsoft Windows Active Directory Service. TCP/IP, PC Configuration, LAN architecture, email systems
• Willingness to work from 2 am to 2pm
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Senior Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.