Manager of Data Protection and IT Risk
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our multinational client is looking for a new manager of Data Protection and IT Risk. Feladatok: Primary responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to: Elvárások: Key Competencies of the ideal candidate Amit kínálunk: - Working in a young and dynamic team in a rapidly growing company
- Establish a future data governance framework, in line with the evolving regulatory needs.
- Document and collect current data management practices, processes, roles & responsibilities, and their realization in IT systems and on paper.
- Define and execute a plan to mitigate any identified risk – based on the gap analysis of as-is and future – in conjunction with the client countries and HQ teams. This is inclusive of patient, employee, referral doctor or other business critical information.
- Define maintenance and support process and structure with roles & responsibilities to ensure long-term sustainability of data governance.
IT Risk management:
- Create and maintain an application portfolio, continuously evaluate risks within the portfolio and drive portfolio-simplification initiatives
- Drive the infrastructure and application side of the Business Continuity plan, structure it and drive initiatives as per the plan – both on Corporate and country level
- Support all IT Security initiatives from a regulatory and risk point of view, provide IT support to all audit procedures across the client
- Continuously monitor the changing regulatory environment and work with IT colleagues (Operations, Technology, Portfolio Management) to adjust processes and roles & responsibilities accordingly.
- Minimum 10 years of increasingly responsible experience, with at least five years of managing increasingly complex projects in a technical environment. Able to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in a complex, diverse environments with multiple and changing demands. Known for effective leadership of staff. Passion for client satisfaction.
- Proven track record in setting and executing strategies for IT risk management, inclusive of compliance, quality assurance, data governance and business continuity.
- The successful candidate will hold university education in an IT or economy discipline, preferably with a post graduate degree in the other field and/or legal.
- Outstanding record of project management success, both in results achieved and in use of professional methodology
- Proven experience in developing and deploying IT policies and their controls
- Designs solutions for varied internal/external clients. Consider resources for others.
- Critical Thinking &Problem-Solving that Recognizes problems. Identifies, develops, and initiates innovations and solutions where precedents and procedures may not exist.
- Works cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes. Analyzes decisions and actions for their support of the larger area's strategic direction.
- Works with senior IT, functional and country management to resolve more complex problems.
- Demonstrates superior collaboration skills and techniques which appropriately define alternate solutions; resolve conflicts; and create lasting, productive partnerships with clients
- Actively participates in cross-functional groups to solve problems across projects.
- Provides resources and organizational structure to promote collaborative initiatives.
- Utilizes a network of relationships to collect and disseminate information, build support, and secure buy-in for desired objectives.
- Projects a credible executive image when strategically communicating and planning for change.
- Fosters and manages productive relationships with executive level sponsors.
- Regularly makes decisions and takes independent action on matters directly affecting strategic goals.
- Guides staff and project managers in learning and applying useful decision making approaches.
- Partners with sponsors in understanding and creating opportunities and in making timely choices.
- Participates in strategy development.
- Foreign language an advantage
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to develop professionally
- Continuous challenges
Our multinational client is looking for a new manager of Data Protection and IT Risk.
Primary responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
Key Competencies of the ideal candidate
- Working in a young and dynamic team in a rapidly growing company
Elvárások / Requirements
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090