it’s Hungarian subsidiary is looking for:
- Supporting the work of the group commercial director.
- Being in contact with the shareholders, supervisory board and other managers of the company.
- Organizing, coordinating and preparation of business meetings and negotiations.
- Performing analyses and presentations based on the needs of commercial director.
- University degree from economics, commercial or marketing fields.
- Advanced in English and Romanian languages.
- German language is advantage.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Proactive and accurate way of working.
- Autonomy and self-confident personality.
- Good communication skills.
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation package.
- Inspirational, challenging and dynamic work environment.
- Opportunity to develop professional skills.
Place of work:
- Dunakeszi, Pest county.