Morinda Hungary Ltd.
Manager Assistant – English, Serbian/Croatian, Hungarian
About the company:
Morinda is a global, research-driven multi-level marketing company that was the first to introduce the benefits of noni to the world outside Tahiti. Founded by two food research scientists in 1995, the company is a leader in the discovery, development, manufacturing, and marketing of noni-based products including beverages, beauty and spa products and weight management lines. Headquartered in Provo, Utah, Morinda has manufacturing facilities in the United States, Germany, Tahiti, Japan, and China, and sales offices in more than 30 countries worldwide. Morinda supplies a range of nutritional and cosmetic products. Sales of these products are made by the company’s Independent Product Consultants.
To provide hands on administrative support to both local management and foreign partners with the necessary information to assist in successful operation of the business. Act as a member of country/area team to help ensure company objectives are exceeded. This position reports to the General Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Internal and external communication (daily, written and oral) in English and Serbian/Croatian
- Administrative tasks, keeping registers up to date, handling daily operative issues
- Assisting the work of the regional manager and finance manager
- Assisting in development and/or translation of marketing, training materials and webpage
- Assisting in organization and coordination of trainings, company venues, webinars
- Taking phone calls, registering partners, helping out in the shop in case of need
- Requires bachelor degree
- High standards of Hungarian and English languages, both written and oral is required, and least intermediate level of Serbian/Croatian is a must
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, but as well within a team oriented environment
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Advanced Serbian/Croatian, and any other Eastern-European language knowledge is considered an advantage.
- Experience as manager or finance assistant would be appreciated
- Driving license type “B”