Maintenance & Utilities Supervisor
- Management of the maintenance team
- Planning, scheduling and verification of maintenance activities
- Maintaining required certificates and standards
- Budgeting and maintenance cost control
- Electrical/Mechanical engineer university or college degree
- 2 -5 years experience on relevant field
- TPM experience
- Experience with TPM software
- Experience with contractor management
- Advanced knowledge of packing systems
- Fluent English (both written and oral)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of statistical methods for root cause analyis
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Competitive compensation package
- Work in a young, dynamic team
- Development in an international environment in an expansive company from FMCG sector
If you are interested in the position please send your English and Hungarian CV and your motivation letter to the e-mail address below.
Reckitt Benckiser Tatabánya Kft.
2800 Tatabánya, Fatelepi u. 15.
Tel: +36 34 513 770