Maintenance engineer - Karbantartó mérnök
The company would like to open to new markets and currently reorganizing its maintenance roles. The new colleague will be responsible for:
- coordinating the maintenance of the machinery (2 sites) and work closely with the maintenance technicians on the sites
- keep in touch with external partners
- optimize work methods and processes
- create, maintain and advise the management on budgets for maintenance and services
- contribute to engineering and development projects with technical knowledge of the daily operations with the purpose to improve and/or maintain the technical installations and products
The ideal candidate has:
- at least 3 years of complex experience in maintenance at a manufacturing company
- strong English language skills
- Technical school
- ability to easily read technical documentation
- ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
Active Slovak or Czech language knowledge is a big advantage.
The company offers a very good compensation package with a company car (also for private usage) and other benefits. The new employee will have a very flexible working time and will be part of a multinational company which has the atmopshere of a family business.