Looking for a Lecturer to Deliver Teacher Training courses (DET, CET,
Our partner is looking for
Looking for a Lecturer to Deliver Teacher Training courses (DET, CET,Cvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.10.24.
We are looking for an exceptional teacher/ lecturer to deliver the Diploma in Education course (Previously DTLS). The successful candidate will plan and deliver interactive workshops/lectures to DET (Diploma in Education), AET and TA students, and assess students.
You should be experienced and have a positive track record of assisting teacher trainees to succeed in obtaining a relevant teaching qualification. You should hold a full teaching qualification and have relevant experience in delivering and supporting trainees on teacher education programmes.
Applicants are required to have
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years of Teacher Training delivery experience (DET/PGCE)
- The ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources.
- A recognised teaching qualification and QTS (min PGCE)
- Must have level 4 assessors qualification(TAQA/CAVA)
- An Enhanced DBS Certificate that is on the update service, or be prepared to apply for one
- Have experience in providing student support for diverse student groups.
- Must have own training materials including lecture slides, handouts, activity slides for delivering online and onsite Teacher Training programme
- To undertake teaching as necessary, lectures, seminars and tutorials for DET, CET, AET and TA programme, for a number of trainees online and onsite
- To undertake placement visits: lesson observations, tutor feedback sessions
- To quality assure placements, ensuring that trainees are receiving appropriate support
- To mark students' assignments and offer support and advice where necessary
- Actively engage in the marking process reliably and accurately.
- Be a good time-keeper, punctual and reliable.
- Engage in the Quality Assurance process, and demonstrate an understanding of and ability to adhere to the regulations.
- Be prepared to assist in the coordination or recruitment, enrolment and induction of students.
This is a part time opportunity and a good hourly rate will be paid. The role will involve flexible / variable hours per week from November 2019 mainly in evening hours and on Saturdays.
Please email your CV with a UK contact number and a letter to demonstrate how you meet the Person Specification criteria.