Our team at Kecskemét, Hungary is currently looking for an experienced person to take the position of:
Logistics (Warehouse) Manager
The purpose of the role is to lead of logistic processes at Finish-good warehouse including the intercompany orders (In/ Out to ensure the optimum flow of products in accordance with customer needs and effective cost)
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Lead processes of sales forecasts and ensure the information for production planning. Capacity analysis
- Manage the annual budget planning Orders and operation) of the dedicated area.
- Manage the forwarding incl. the participation in supplier selection, tenders, price negotiation to ensure the optimized operation.,
- Define and drive logistics cost and service optimization, securing the execution of improvements
- Lead the Warehouse team at Kecskemét including the daily logistics operations with internal and outsourced staff. Responsible for staff resources.
- To establish processes of product packaging with the goal ensure product protection and cost efficiency
- Cooperate with internal as well as external stakeholders
- At least Bachelor degree in logistic, (economics, industrial engineering or equivalent)
- Minimum five years of relevant Supply Chain managerial/team leading experience
- Massive knowledge of the Supply Chain and its processes
- People management skill and experience
- Drive for results, a continuous improvement mindset
- Knowledge of ERP (SAP is an advantage)
- Fluent English language knowledge (German is an advantage)
Web: Link megjelenítése
Address: 6000 Kecskemét-Kadafalva, Héliport Ipari Park, hrsz. 11751/43.