Reed Specialist Recruitment's international client is looking for a Logistics Coordinator (Warehouse) in Hungary, Budapest.
Our client is one of the Service Global Distributors of Electronic Components and Supply Chain Solution Provider in Hungary. They have got a European Distribution Headquarter in Budapest.
Logistics Coordinator (Warehouse)
- Reads customer orders, shipping order, pick ticket, or requisition to determine items to be moved gathered, or distributed.
- Pick up materials and items from receiving area to storage or to other designated areas (ELECTRONIC PARTS).
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves,
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for material or other stock items and distributes items to shipping area.
- Performs periodic scheduled cycle counts and inventory checks.
- Makes sure all necessary shipping documents are on/in the package for shipments and customs purposes.
- Fills out all necessary paperwork for receiving, shipping, or stocking.
- Electronic component inspection (Quality check)
- Fluently English is a must - Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- College or University degree
- Language: Fluent English
- 1 year or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is advantage
- Forklift driving licence and Customs clearance knowledge is an advantage
For further information of the role please contact
REED Specialist Recruitment
Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 12. Budapest, Hungary
Tel: + 36 1 88 33 561 (Direct)