For our multinational client we are looking for a new candidate for Logistic Specialist position
• Identifying and developing transportation strategies
• Supply chain management
• Provide analysis of current transportation and operations practices to determine process and cost improvement opportunities.
• Review existing rate and lane structures to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Developing pricing and rate structure
• Analyze and report Transportation Operations, Cost, and Service KPI’s.
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Engineering
• Fluent English language knowledge
• 5 years of experience in a Transportation, Supply Chain, Distribution or Business Analyst role
• Strong Knowledge of Transportation Operations
• Knowledge of network planning software packages
• Precise, accurate personality
• Analytical attitude
• German language knowledge
• Master’s degree
Working place : Budapest
Job posting date : 2014.08.01.