Licensing and Retail Manager
International Media Network is currently looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Licensing & Retail Manager who is ready for the next step in their career. An energetic and enthousiastic Brand and Relationship builder who is passionate about Consumer Products and other main brand. You will be responsible for ensuring growth for Consumer Products in the Central and East European region. The position can be based either in Budapest, Hungary or Warsaw, Poland.
Working as part of 2 small teams growing the CP (Consumer Products) revenue by securing, managing and developing licensing programmes, promotions and retail activation direct and in close cooperation with the VIMN Licensing Agent across the main of the company and VIMN portfolio for Central and East European markets
You will identify and secure new (promotional) partners and licensees, establish strategic collaboration with local retailers and manage local representatives of international and global partners.
Together with the Agent you are responsible for meeting each region's annual Consumer Products revenue targets.
You will work closely the VIMN Commercial teams based in Warsaw and Budapest, to jointly develop new business opportunities with non-traditional CP partners from FMCG/360 clients.
The job requires strong team working skills and the ability to see the bigger picture.
As the role covers Central & East European Countries it requires regular travelling.
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional sales experience within Licensing industry in an international environment
- Sound background of licensing & retail industry
- Solid understanding and knowledge of kids & youth market
- Knowledge of assigned markets and retail structure
- Existing relationships in assigned accounts
- Track record of developing and executing successful promotional opportunities
- Experience of working for an international licensor an advantage
- Fluent in business English is essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to do business travelling across the region
Sounds just like you? Send us your CV and Motivation Letter via e-mail to e-mail address below - we kindly ask you to provide us with your desired start date and salary level. We're looking forward to your application. (Please write Licensing and Retail Manager to the subject!)
Please kindly acknowledge that incoming applications are pre-selected and only suitable candidates will be contacted for interviews.