Level 4 Desktop Support Architect
As a partner of Aegon Global Technology we are looking for candidates for a Level 4 Desktop Support Architect role. In 2017 the compan
Pozíció leírása / Job description
As a partner of Aegon Global Technology we are looking for candidates for a Level 4 Desktop Support Architect role. In 2017 the company has established its most recent technology center in Budapest which since then is growing rapidly. Aegon Global Technology makes sure that all employees of Aegon are working with latest IT solutions and receive finest support. Being part of their team, gives you opportunity to not only work with most recent IT technologies, but also provides you the chance for dynamic and diverse career path.
In addition to the globally modern IT environment, Aegon Global Technology provides secure and long-term career, brand new office located in the heart of the city, flexible working hours with home office opportunities, followed by exceptional compensation.
By following the values of the company, coming to work should bring passion, fun and creativity instead of a simple hope for the green traffic light in the morning on the way to the office.
Eager to know more? In that case, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us and get all the details.
Workforce Automation team is a Level 4 Architecture team which provides operational support, consulting services, and process management for our various Desktop Support Teams.
- Architecture of core Desktop infrastructure applications and systems (SCCM, App-Portal, GPO Administration, etc)
- Lead collaboration with all levels of teams, 3rd party, and vendor support teams, to resolve complex, cross functional issues with little to no guidance.
- Participate and represent Workforce in large scale projects & initiatives as necessary
- Lead creation of solutions from concept to delivery throughout development process
- Communicate with stakeholders throughout the process to ensure quality solutions
Elvárások / Requirements
- Highly experienced with Desktop Operation System and Application troubleshooting
- Highly experienced with SCCM and related technologies
- Highly experienced with Active Directory and Group Policy architecture/implementation
- Understanding of cloud-based desktop solutions such as DaaS, SaaS, PaaS
- Understanding of Azure Active Directory and Intune
- Understanding of VMware, Citrix Azure VM, AWS Workspace Technologies
- Understanding of networking concepts
- Understanding of object oriented coding principles
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite manner, both written and verbal
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- Opportunity to join a newly started IT Center in Budapest
- Brand new office at excellent location (Corvin)
- Training and career opportunities
- Competitive salary