Do you have a strong passion for learning? Are you interested in and able to develop and deploy a full curriculum of training required by a global organization to deliver high performance?
Then join our global Learning & Development team supporting various functions within National Instruments. Our new Learning Specialist colleague will work with leaders in both HR and the business on learning & development initiatives. You will deliver solutions to develop competencies, skills, knowledge and leadership behaviors.
The position requires from you unique consultative mindset with holistic view and to be a results-oriented person with positive attitude. Here in our team you will be able to become part of a group of motivated, dedicated and highly skilled HR colleagues and report to our Design & Program Solutions Manager located in the US.
As our new Learning Specialist you will be a trusted Learning Partner, who guides and advises leaders and employees on how to define learning objectives to build up the necessary knowledge and skills.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Performance consulting: build and maintain effective working relationship with the business
- Training Needs Analysis: measure current training strategies and work out training plans
- Partner with regional stakeholders to understand the unique needs
- Design learning and development strategies
- Design adoption and measurement strategies to ensure expected behavior change
- Provide guidance about learning theory and recommendation to the design and creation of training modules, activities, materials, etc.
- Direct project activities, mitigate risks, manage scope changes, ensure the completion of phases, and deliverables
- Manage the program lifecycle from development to implementation
- Support and consult with L&D colleagues in the region
- Work on global L&D projects as needs arise
- Facilitate training programs and development forums
- Provide one-on-one manager coaching on employee development
For Successful Application You Need:
- Most likely you hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree combined with at least 4 years of relevant experience in similar positions, where you have demonstrated your ability to establish powerful training programs.
We Expect That You:
- Have experience in consulting to business up to senior management level
- Gained experience as a subject matter expert, project manager or leader
- Demonstrate fluent oral and written communication skills in English
- Are able to build strong relationships and have influencing skills
- Have innovative, open-minded personality with high level of interpersonal skills
- Are able to handle multiple tasks and initiatives and to solve complex problems
- Demonstrate planning and execution skills
- Will and able to travel as needed - up to 10%
What We Offer for You:
- Exciting and challenging position in a growing global organization
- Opportunity to improve and change processes
- Be part of an international, highly qualified, inspiring team
- Innovative multinational environment
- Flexible work schedule
National Instruments is an American corporate, which is a market leader in measurement and control automatization. It’s first overseas production site was opened in 2001, in Debrecen.
Besides our continuous improvement we are proud of our corporate culture and our devotion to provide systems to engineers and scientist by which enables them to change the world.
We contribute our success to our talented employees, and to the dynamic and innovative atmosphere that our colleagues work in day to day.
Humán erőforrás > Képzési menedzser
Oktatás / Képzés > Képzési szakértő
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés > Fejlesztési szakember
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|