Learning Specialist - Position Overview
Do you have a strong passion for learning? Are you interested in and able to develop and deploy a full curriculum of training required by a global organization to deliver high performance?
Then join our global Learning & Development team supporting various functions within National Instruments. Our new Learning Specialist colleague will work with leaders in both HR and the business on learning & development initiatives. You will deliver solutions to develop competencies, skills, knowledge and leadership behaviors.
The position requires from you unique consultative mindset with holistic view and to be a results-oriented person with positive attitude. Here in our team you will be able to become part of a group of motivated, dedicated and highly skilled HR colleagues and report to our Design & Program Solutions Manager located in the US.
As our new Learning Specialist you will be a trusted Learning Partner, who guides and advises leaders and employees on how to define learning objectives to build up the necessary knowledge and skills.
Some of Your Key Tasks
- Performance consulting: build and maintain effective working relationship with the business
- Training Needs Analysis: measure current training strategies and work out training plans
- Partner with regional stakeholders to understand the unique needs
- Design learning and development strategies
- Design adoption and measurement strategies to ensure expected behavior change
- Provide guidance about learning theory and recommendation to the design and creation of training modules, activities, materials, etc.
- Direct project activities, mitigate risks, manage scope changes, ensure the completion of phases, and deliverables
- Manage the program lifecycle from development to implementation
- Support and consult with L&D colleagues in the region
- Work on global L&D projects as needs arise
- Facilitate training programs and development forums
- Provide one-on-one manager coaching on employee development
For Successful Application You Need
- Most likely you hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree combined with at least 4 years of relevant experience in similar positions, where you have demonstrated your ability to establish powerful training programs.
We Expect That You
- have experience in consulting to business up to senior management level
- gained experience as a subject matter expert, project manager or leader
- demonstrate fluent oral and written communication skills in English
- are able to build strong relationships and have influencing skills
- have innovative, open-minded personality with high level of interpersonal skills
- are able to handle multiple tasks and initiatives and to solve complex problems
- demonstrate planning and execution skills
- will and able to travel as needed - up to 10%
What We Offer for You
- Exciting and challenging position in a growing global organization
- Opportunity to improve and change processes
- Be part of an international, highly qualified, inspiring team
- Innovative multinational environment
- Flexible work schedule
Humán erőforrás > Képzési menedzser
Oktatás / Képzés > Képzési szakértő
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés > Fejlesztési szakember
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|