The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Lead Windows Server Engineer
who will be responsible for project deliverables.
• Leading an international team of engineers
• Guiding direct reporting activities
• Coordinating global infrastructure projects
• Developing monitoring, reporting and provisioning products.
• BSc degree in IT
• Excellent skills in English
• Wide-ranging experience with Windows Server and related technologies.
• Solid knowledge and experience with Windows infrastructure technologies.
• Extensive experience with authentication and identity technologies (Windows/MIT/Heimdal Kerberos, Siteminder, etc.)
• Experience of virtualization technologies: VMWare, Hyper-V.
• Experience with Microsoft SCCM.
• Experience in automation using PowerShell / Perl / Python
• Experience in leading various sized teams
• Knowledge of Open Source Cloud management