Our partner is looking for
Lead Standards Development ManagerCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.12.
Would you like to join a well-renowned professional publisher? Do you have experience managing committees or editorial boards and leading publications projects/programmes? Based in South West London, this Lead Development Manager role will oversee and organise committees to publish high quality standards. Please note that this role is initially for a 12-month contract, likely to be made permanent.
- Manage committees of experts working closely with the Chair and providing guidance and advice
- Oversee publications pipeline, optimising procedures and systems to meet deadlines
- Prepare business cases and develop marketing briefs
- Build a network of external stakeholders and attend relevant industry events
- Keep up to date with industry trends and target audience's needs
- Build contact with relevant government departments and raise awareness of publication
Experience / skills required:
- Track record of managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Solid experience dealing with and managing stakeholders/committees/editorial boards
- Editorial and publishing experience would be an advantage
- Excellent organisation and planning skills with ability to stay calm under pressure
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders
- Solid relationship building and facilitation abilities
- A proactive and problem-solving approach to work
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.