Lead Service Designer
Pozíció leírása / Job description
You’ll be challenged to tackle new problems. Feladatok: • Lead the Service Design work stream activity for large, complex deals and be accountable for the end-to-end service design Elvárások: • ITIL Foundation accreditation Amit kínálunk: • Supportive corporate culture
Always on the lookout for ways to improve things and make life easier for our customers.
You’ll play a vital part in making technology and communications accessible on an unparalleled scale.
• Work collaboratively across the company lines of business and with external suppliers and partners to create innovative solutions
• Ensure solutions are aligned with the overall deal strategy and with the business outcomes that the company & the client are trying to achieve
• Ensure that solutions are aligned with the relevant governance, compliance & assurance processes (with functional approvals where necessary)
• Ensure that the solution costs accurately reflect the approved solution design and that such costs have been optimized wherever possible using standard the company processes
• Ensure that delivery plans align with the solution design and that any key delivery risks are highlighted & understood
• Have responsibility for all aspects of the E2E Service Design with a demonstrable level of expertise and capability
• Minimum five years experience in telecommunication industry
• Excellent English is a must +1 other European language is an advantage
• Inspiring working teams
• Competitive salary and benefit package
• Professional development programs, trainings and educational support
• Employee and Family Friendly Workplace
• Private health insurance package
You’ll be challenged to tackle new problems.
• Lead the Service Design work stream activity for large, complex deals and be accountable for the end-to-end service design
• ITIL Foundation accreditation
• Supportive corporate culture
Elvárások / Requirements
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090