Lead full stack cloud developer (Tosca)
We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our partner company's national and international projects. In return they offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility
Pozíció leírása / Job description
We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our partner company's national and international projects. In return they offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Besides developing new features, you’ll take part in requirement analysis, architectural design and implementation – and the annual hacking challenge, where you’ll have the opportunity to present your own ideas. As a senior you have to lead the team from technological perspective.
- The lead engineer supports two agile teams in shared manner. He/She may participate in either team as he/she better sees fit depending on the challenges of the actual sprint.
- The lead engineer makes sure the team has sufficient architecture plan and technical skill for delivered features. If required, he/she collaborates with other engineers to ensure standards are kept.
- The lead engineer identifies missing skills of individuals and coaches them during code reviews and formal trainings, and participates in setting up technical targets for the individuals for their yearly goal settings.
- Beyond these roles, the lead developer acts as a senior developer too.
Elvárások / Requirements
- At least 5 year working experience
- Have a solid background in C# and .NET framework
- Knowledge of WPF, WinForms and web technologies (ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core)
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT and SVN)
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience in writing reusable code
- OOP planning experiences
- Be eager to write high quality and clean code
- Experience with CI and CD
- Participate on daily code reviews
- Active participation in pair programming
- Be comfortable with using English – oral and written
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- A 2-weeks training at Vienna to get comfortable with things once you start working with us
- The opportunity to learn more and more about different technologies
- A supportive background for your professional growth (trainings in Budapest or Vienna, meet ups, conferences)
- The opportunity to take official Microsoft Certification Exams here at our office
- Weekly Cookie & Fruit Day
- Quarterly team building events
- Calm office environment