Lead Desktop Analyst
As a partner of Aegon Global Technology we are looking for candidates for VM Virtualization Engineer role. Last year the company has e
Pozíció leírása / Job description
As a partner of Aegon Global Technology we are looking for candidates for VM Virtualization Engineer role. Last year the company has established its most recent technology center in Budapest which since then is growing rapidly. Aegon Global Technology makes sure that all employees of Aegon are working with latest IT solutions and receive finest support. Being part of their team, gives you opportunity to not only work with most recent IT technologies, but also provides you the chance for dynamic and diverse career path.
In addition to the globally modern IT environment, Aegon Global Technology provides secure and long-term career, brand new office located in the heart of the city, flexible working hours with home office opportunities, followed by exceptional compensation.
By following the values of the company, coming to work should bring passion, fun and creativity instead of a simple hope for the green traffic light in the morning on the way to the office.
This position is in the Workforce Deployment team and will be responsible for providing advanced technical assistance related to remote software deployments and computer configurations as well as acting in a leadership capacity for other members of the team. Additional responsibilities will include: troubleshooting failed application installs, performing manual application installs, managing customer escalation response, providing general team guidance on processes and procedures, communicate effectively with Workforce Management to track and measure team performance, and collaborating with other AGT teams to fulfill customer needs in a timely manner. The selected candidate will also assess, implement and document software solutions to automate tasks.
Elvárások / Requirements
- minimum of 2 years’ experience in supporting Microsoft Windows based end-user workstations, software components and/or distributed systems as well as providing customer service.
- experience with Active Directory, SCCM, Citrix, Remedy ITSM or ServiceNow, and Apple computers is desired, as are IT related certifications (A+, MCP, MCSE, etc.).
- experience managing a team in a leadership role, people management experience.
The successful Lead Desktop Analyst will possess the following additional qualifications:
- Must show initiative in completing work with limited supervision
- Will actively participate in department related activities and meetings
- Must be able to effectively manage priorities and workload
- Ability to handle ambiguity in assigned work
- Proven ability to work across teams in high stress situations
In addition to the skills listed above, Lead Desktop Analyst must also demonstrate the following behaviors:
attention to detail; decision making and problem solving; initiative; team work; customer focus.
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- Opportunity for participating in the building up of a technology center from the beginning
- Brand new working environment
- Training and Development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Yoga classes
- Life Fitness discount
- Highly people-centric environment