Lead Data Scientist
Our partner is looking for
Lead Data ScientistCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.04.
Role - Lead Data Scientist
A global media and marketing services company is looking for an experienced hands-on data scientist to become an ambassador for data science in this exciting new business data role. You will act as Lead Data Scientist, coordinating data scientists and analysts, creating analytics solutions to be used throughout the organisation and globally.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to address their challenges and assist with data initiatives
- Create applications that allow data science to be used throughout the organisation and globally
- Package these solutions to end users
- Support and contribute to the organisation's overall data strategy
- Scout opportunities for new business pitches and proposals
Key skills and requirements:
- Prototyping of products soltions with open source technolgy (Dash/Flask, Spark)
- Commercial awareness
- Strong written and oral communications (technical/non-technical stakeholders)
- Machine learning (desirable)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.