Our client is a constantly expanding international company in the telecommunication sector and we are looking for a new employee for their
Lead Consultant/Manager, S&IT - Application Performance Management Consultant
What you'll be doing:
As Lead Consultant/Manager, S&IT - Application Performance Management Consultant,
you will be in charge of:
- Providing effective support and technical ownership for APM based managed services, change implementations and technical leadership tasks, dealing with all relevant issues independently of the team manager. Also providing analytical and innovative input to projects/operational support tasks.
- Ownership of the proposition of optimisation, acceleration or monitoring designs, solutions and in-life plans, and operational support policies and procedures. Providing assistance in meeting business objectives, solving customer problems by applying technical knowledge through the definition of high-level solutions. Leading on specific deliverables for medium/large scale projects or implementing complex projects to achieve the required business benefits.
- Providing a consultative approach to a multitude of customers’ managed services to drive the value and relevance of the deployments such that the customers see benefit and a tight fit to their IT estate. Being the named owner for several customer managed services and to become a trusted partner for each customer that the role holder is responsible for and are known personally in the customer organisation. Reach deeper into the customer’s organisation to gain the confidence of application owners as well as the network team.
- Guiding team members and act as a technical reference for them on network or technology disciplines in own area of expertise. Could be responsible for developing service analysts and likely to indirectly manage people to deliver specific tasks or projects.
- Managing expectations as appropriate with customer or Business Unit/LoB teams and may have responsibility for setting up work packages. This may involve liaising with internal, external and third-party suppliers to achieve the desired business outcomes.
- Personally participating in and contributing to our client's wide professional community activities e.g. knowledge sharing, best practice within our client and external industry. Using the relevant wide professional community framework to raise their skills and those of their project team to the recommended Professional Community standards.
- Ensuring operational procedures, diagrams and documentation are in place, maintained and followed as appropriate.
We'll also need to see these on your CV:
- Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
- The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience
- Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation
- Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision
- Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation
- Degree qualification (engineering/science) is an advantage
- Riverbed Steelhead product line (Interceptor, CX, SFED and SteelCentral Controller). Knowledge in Riverbed Virtualization products is a plus. Certification is a differentiator.
- Infovista product line (IP engine, IP boss). Knowledge in maintaining, setting up and interpreting reports. Certification is a differentiator.
- WAN Acceleration technologies from other vendors (experience with the technology) is an advantage
- Experienced in Riverbed/Infovista (NPM) implementation and/or support. Certification is a differentiator. is an advantage
- English on a fluent level
- Also, French or German or Italian or Spanish on a fluent level is an advantage
- any Other language on a conversational level is an advantage
IT / Informatika > It szakértő, Szoftver tanácsadó
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés > Fejlesztési menedzser, Fejlesztési szakember
|Minimális tapasztalat||Tapasztalat nem szükséges|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Középiskola|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|