Laboratory Engineer - Electrical fieldHAYS Hungary Kft.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.09.
Your new company
The continuously improving electrical company would like to hire an experienced new colleague to support their laboratory staff.
Tasks & responsibilities in your new role
- Improve laboratory process based on ISO/TS 16949, VDA 6.5 & Customer Standards
- Technical lead of analysis staff by organizing/keeping product and analysis training
- Maintain / create analysis lab procedures and documentation
- Support & analyze high priority production issues
- Plan and monitor product audits
What could you expect from the company
- Competitive benefit & salary package
- Extensive technical trainings
- Good atmosphere
- Opportunity to work in a big multinational company
- Career development opportunities
- Employee discount on the company's products
What do you need for successful applying
- Minimum of BSC diploma in electrical engineering
- Fluent English knowledge
- 3-5 years experience in manufacturing electronics
- Knowledge of VDA 6.5 & IATF
Could be an advantage
- Experience in automotive sector
- German knowledge
- Experience in quality management
What you have to do now
If your are interested in this position click the "Apply Now" button below or get in touch with our consultant Emese Káli on E-mail cím megjelenítése [mailto:E-mail cím megjelenítése] .