Key Account Manager (Hunter Sales)
Would you like to find a long term opportunity within a multinational company?
Do you have a proven track record in sales?
If your answer is YES to the above questions, you might be the right candidate for our partner, who is currently looking for a Key Account Manager.
- Acquisition of new customers
- Develop cross selling potentials
- Ensure high quality of customer service
- Conduct contract and price negotiations
- Monitor the competitors
- Develop and maintain customer information
- Active participation and involvement in marketing campaigns
- Managing complaints
- Experience in sales – at least 3-4 years spent in direct sales
- Fluency in English and Hungarian
- Very good communication and negotiation skills
- Reliable, persuasive and independent
- Driving license (B)
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity for continuous learning and self-development
- Multinational environment