Our partner is looking for
Junior SEOCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.04.
MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers. We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we're looking for the very best to jump on board.
A bit about the team:
As the Junior SEO, you will have a passion for data, from analysing data sets to sharing insights and telling stories! You will work collaboratively with every team in the Publishing department and make strategic recommendations to ensure our department has a strong and measurable commercial impact.
The department consists of:
- Vertical brand hubs - Set the strategy for our brands and are responsible for ensuring they achieve commercial targets
- The Content team - responsible for the production of all of our content and assuring it is of the highest quality. on all of our sites and ensuring they meet their organic traffic and revenue targets
- The SEO team - is responsible for setting SEO strategy and for implementing technical SEO changes on all of our websites
- The Campaigns team - responsible for setting a world-class outreach strategy and securing high-value links and coverage for our websites
What will you be doing?
The Junior SEO will have the opportunity to shape the direction of the Publishing team's editorial and SEO strategy, seen as a key growth driver for Publishing and MVF.
They will collaborate with all teams within the Publishing department and the Analytics department.
The Analyst will make recommendations to ensure editorial and SEO campaigns have a strong and tangible commercial impact. They will also analyse, visualise and communicate to the Publishing leadership team the Brand, Content and SEO team's KPIs and suggest performance opportunities.
As the Junior SEO, you will:
- Collaborate with all teams within Publishing to understand their initiatives, key data requirements and KPIs
- Analyse the large data sets from internal and external tools to provide the Publishing team with valuable insights
- Present data in visualisation tools, ensuring data accuracy and communicate key insights to relevant stakeholders in the Publishing team
- Use data to make recommendations about improved Publishing performance and best practice
- Liaise and collaborate with MVF's Analytics team to ensure best practices are applied to Publishing's data and visualisation tools
What Success Looks Like:
- Clear and accurate reporting of Publishing's KPIs
- Editors and Content team understand the impact of the Editorial strategy
- Opportunities to improve performance and strategy clearly and regularly communicated to Editors, Content and SEO teams
- Be a data champion, helping the Publishing team utilise Google Analytics data and Looker reporting
- You will be passionate about Analytics and SEO!
- Loves using data to solve problems and improve performance
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and data-driven
- Personable and effective communicator with strong presentation skills
If you love working with smart, friendly and passionate people, look no further. MVF fosters a culture of learning and innovation where people are the makers of their own future - no micromanagement here!