- Support Senior Security Solution Designer, Bid Management, Solution Sales and internal/external delivery units within security projects.
- Support the integration of agreed security solutions into the customer’s systems by taking various components and interfaces into account.
- Support the definition, the design and coordination of the solution architecture and cost calculations.
- Align the solution design in projects with involved stakeholders within Deutsche Telekom group and external partners.
- Requesting offers and further discounts at vendors/partners.
- Support smooth handover to Delivery for the realization phase
- Work with sales and bid teams to take on overall responsibility for “embedded security” services as part of tender process through to closing.
- Work with partners to understand and promote reselling relating to, for example, DDOS, End Point Security and other portfolio elements.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in the international sales team and Telekom Security community for knowledge sharing and collective solution development.
- Bachelors degree in computer sciences or comparable education with professional experience specialized in Solution Design with focus on IT/TC or Security
- English language – fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- First traceable experiences in processing complex proposals (RFI, RFQ, RFP,…) in the role as Solution Designer
- First technical Skills to create ICT-Solutions based on standard and non-standard -Services and to integrate these Solutions into global ICT-Designs
- First Knowledge to integrate technology partners and vendors into the security solution design.
- Overview of current security standards and trends.
- Overview over the current conditions and competitors in the ICT Security Services market
- First project management skills
- First traceable experiences in developing cost models and calculating complex ICT-solutions
- Good communication and negotiation skills, as well as cooperation and teamwork.
- Strong documentation and presentation skills.
- A passion for continual expansion of knowledge in the cyber security sector.
- Experiences in Information Security Management (ISO 2700x, Federal Office for Information Security (BSI), …) eligible
- Knowledge in Enterprise Security Architecture for Reliable ICT Services (ESARIS) and advanced certifications in ESARIS
- Willingness to travel is mandatory