Junior Research Associate, CEE
Why Viacom International Media Networks?
Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies. But the difference is in the detail. At Viacom you’re not only contributing your Know How, but your individual passion. Become a fan of your own work. Whether you are working for VIVA, COMEDY CENTRAL, NICKELODEON, PARAMOUNT MOVIE CHANNEL or MTV, you will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative work environment that fits your lifestyle. We need versatile talents - whether you are a beginner or a professional - to help expand our content across all platforms from TV to Web.
For our Budapest office we are recruiting for the role of:
Junior Research Associate, CEE
This role will be part of the CEE Research team and will support mainly linear tv analytics for Viacom brands. You will compile and analyze internal and third-party data from numerous sources and will need to provide actionable and succinct insights.
Just the right job for you:
- Be an integral part in supporting programming department and fully understand audience behaviour through identifying trends and main factors behind channel performance
- Deliver regular reports and ad hoc analyses
- Create a narrative on patterns identified on huge amount of data from various sources
- Evaluate programming plans and decisions, create forecasts on a transparent and reliable basis
- Design and organize ad hoc research projects
- Work closely with Programming and Business Development departments on presentations and strategies
That‘s why we want you:
- 1-2 years of market/media research experience
- A degree in media, economics, business, sociology or an equivalent combination of skills, training and experience required
- Distinct affinity to young target groups and ideally some knowledge of the Hungarian television and media market
- Strong research and analytical skills, with an ability to identify trends, draw valid conclusions, make insightful recommendations and create dynamic presentations. Motivated to convert research data into stories and coherent analyses.
- Strong MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills. You like to work with Excel and you have experience about creating simple yet nice and informative presentations in PowerPoint.
- Be a team player and have a strong interest in working in a multi-cultural environment
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and tight deadlines.
Sounds just like You? Then this job will suit you perfectly. Send us your application and let us know your earliest possible starting date.
Please kindly note that in line with our search and recruiting policies we contact only the candidates we believe we will be carrying forward to interviews. Please kindly appreciate the above when signing up for this job opening.
IT / Informatika
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling
Kultúra / Művészet / Szórakoztatás
Marketing / Reklám / Média / PR
|Minimális tapasztalat||1 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|