Jelentkezési határidő: 2016.09.01.
Hirdetés azonosító: 1073245
We are looking for new colleagues for our multinational partner's up-building, the Process Improvement managing team.
Junior Process Improvement
- Identifies, through the review of measuring reports
- Owns and manages a Continuous Improvement Plan
- Works closely with business areas such as Problem Management
- Ensures that baseline data is captured to measure the effectiveness of all improvements
- On a quarterly basis, reviews the Continuous Improvement Plan with Nationwide and/or the SI Partner
- Provides suggestions and plans regarding improvements targets that have not been achieved to Nationwide and/or the SI Partner.
- University or College degree
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in SSC (Service Improvement field)
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Be proactive and able to take initiative to create new processes and suggest changes for more business results
- Skills and analytical thinking are very important in the daily work
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.